The access to and use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions of use ("terms''). Please read the terms very carefully as they shall apply to all users of this website. A user may opt for services through this website only if he accepts and abides by all of the terms. Speedypay may periodically change these terms without notice.
For the purpose of these terms, the following words and phrases shall have the meaning assigned to them under this article. "Services" means the service provided by Speedypay and service providers to users, whereby a user can make payment to suppliers, beneficiaries or other payees, by IMPS/NEFT/RTGS/UPI. That may be accepted by Speedypay from time to time in these terms.
means any person/corporate who has on boarded the Speedypay platform for using this website and/or who transacts or avails of the services through this website, to make payments to third parties. The term "user" shall also cover such personnel of any user who are authorized to avail of the services on behalf of the user.
Means Any Person To Whom A Payment Is Made, Using The Services, (And The Term Includes A User Who Uses The Services To Receive Payment)
means any person who makes a payment, using the services (and the term includes a user who uses the services to make payment).
mean any services or products which are purchased/ offered for sale by a user to third parties from time to time, using these services. Products shall not include those banned products and services that are listed in annexure a
5. Service Provider
Means A Bank, Association, Facility Provider, Card Issuing Institution, Acquiring Bank, Other Financial Institution, Card Processor, Clearing House Networks Whose Facilities Or Services Are Utilized In The Provision Of These Services.
Means A Payment Instruction That Results In The Successful Transfer Of Monies (A) From A User To A Payee; Or (B) From A Payer To A User.
7. Transaction Amount
Means The Total Amount Payable/ Receivable By A User/Payee. This Amount Shall Include All Taxes, Charges, Interest, Delivery Costs, Commissions, Etc.
In order to avail the services, user must be registered with Speedypay and the service providers. User shall provide Speedypay with all such documents as may be required. By registering with Speedypay, user agrees to provide true, accurate, current and complete information failing which Speedypay may at any time reject user’s registration and terminate his right to use or access the website and/or services. When user registers with Speedypay, a user account will be created, that is associated with user’s user name, password and other identifying information. User shall be responsible for anything that happens through his user account.
By Registering With Speedypay, User Agrees To Provide True, Accurate, Current And Complete Information Failing Which Speedypay May At Any Time Reject User’s Registration And Terminate His Right To Use Or Access The Website And/Or Services. When User Registers With Speedypay, A User Account Will Be Created, That Is Associated With User’s User Name, Password And Other Identifying Information. User Shall Be Responsible For Anything That Happens Through His User Account.
Use Of Services
The services may be used by user for making payments to third parties. To enable the user to use the services, a link with login credentials will be communicated to the user on his mobile phone or email address and the user irrevocably and unconditionally accepts the sole responsibility for use, confidentiality and protection of said login credentials, including passwords, as well as for all orders and information changes entered into the mobile/ e mail account using such login credentials. Speedypay has no obligation to verify the authenticity of the transaction other than by means of verification of the user’s basic KYC information. The user shall at all times take all appropriate steps, including those as mentioned herein, to maintain the security and confidentiality of the information. Speedypay shall not be liable for any mistake or misuse of the services by either the user or by any person authorized by the user, or by any person gaining access to the services through the user. User agrees that Speedypay accepts all instructions originating from his account in good faith and in a manner consistent with commercially reasonable security standards. User shall indemnify and hold Speedypay harmless for direct or indirect losses sustained as a result of the disclosure of sensitive information by or through user. On receiving the necessary details from the service provider, Speedypay shall initiate the required payment to payee/user/ as instructed by user/ payer. Confirmation of the transaction performed using valid login credentials shall be conclusive evidence of a transaction being effected. User is responsible to furnish Speedypay with correct and current payee information. In the event that the payment is in respect of a purchase of products by the user/payee, Speedypay shall not be required to ensure that the purchased products have been duly delivered. In the event a user chooses to complain about a transaction, the same should be communicated to Speedypay within 10 (ten) days of the transaction.
Each User Shall Be Responsible To :-
- Furnish Correct And Accurate Information Of The Payee As May Be Required, On An Independent Basis;
- User Shall Not Carry Out Any Activity, Which Is Banned, Illegal Or Immoral
- Use the services in any manner or in furtherance of any activity, which constitutes a violation of any law or regulation or which may cause Speedypay to be subject to investigation, prosecution or legal action.
- User shall not sell, provide, exchange, or otherwise disclose to third parties or use themselves (other than for the purpose of completing a transaction, or as specifically required by law) any personal information about any third party, including the account details and mobile number, without obtaining the prior written consent of such third party.
- User shall take all precautions as may be feasible or as may be directed by Speedypay to ensure that there is no breach of security and that the integrity of the link between their systems/ site, the website and the payment mechanism is maintained at all times. In the event of any loss being caused as a result of the link being breached or as a consequence of the link being improper or being in violation of the provisions of this clause, the loss shall be to the account of the user and the user shall indemnify and keep indemnified Speedypay and the service providers from any loss as may be caused in this regard.
- User shall bear and be responsible for the payment of all relevant taxes (including any applicable withholding taxes) as may be due.
- A user shall not at any time require any other user to provide him with any details of the accounts held by the other users with any banks including, the passwords, account number, card numbers, mobile phone numbers and pin which may be assigned to them by the banks from time to time.
- User shall use the information regarding a payee/ payer (including name, address, e-mail address, telephone numbers and other data) conveyed to him whist using the services, only for the purpose of completing the transaction for which it was furnished, and not to sell or otherwise furnish such information to others unless he has an independent source of such information or obtains the express consent of such payee/ payer.
- A user shall inform Speedypay of any change in his email address, mobile number, address, ownership or legal status or his cessation of business in writing 30 working days in advance of such change
- User shall not interfere with or damage the website, including, without limitation, through the use of viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, flood pings, denial-of-service attacks, backdoors, packet or IP spoofing, forged routing or electronic mail address information or similar methods or technology.
- Speedypay has the right to investigate and prosecute violations of any of the above to the fullest extent of the law.
In consideration of the services rendered by Speedypay to the user, the user shall pay to Speedypay a fee that is agreed upon in the fee schedule defined in the merchant agreement or Speedypay website or proposed by Speedypay over email to the registered email address.
Speedypay shall deduct its transaction fees plus service tax per successful transaction and make payment of the transaction amount to user/ payee’s designated bank account. All other taxes, duties or charges shall be borne and paid by user, unless otherwise agreed between the parties. Speedypay reserves the right to alter / modify / change the discount / commission rate at its discretion. Speedypay also reserves the right to forthwith revise the transaction fee payable in the event of any revision in the rates charges by the acquiring banks or card associations or guidelines issued by the RBI from time to time.
It is hereby agreed and acknowledged by the parties that the transaction fees charged by Speedypay in respect of a transaction that has been confirmed shall not be returned or repaid by Speedypay to the user or any other person irrespective of the transaction being rejected, charged back, refunded or disputed.
Speedypay is a payment processor for the client and does not have any control of the activities/actions of the business it is helping process payments for. Speedypay will not be responsible for any disputes between the users and the payers/ payees, including issues regarding prices, delivery, non-delivery or delay in delivery of the products, quality of products or otherwise. All such disputes will be dealt with by and between the user and the payer/ payee directly, and Speedypay shall not be a party to such disputes. Speedypay cannot and does not guarantee the timings of any payments made or received as such timing is dependent upon user’s bank, acquiring financial institution and other service providers. Speedypay assumes no liability and shall not be held responsible for any delays in delivery of payment. Speedypay shall not be a party to the agreement between the user and any payee in any manner whatsoever. All contracts are directly between users and their payees. User shall be responsible for any miscommunication or incorrect user/ third party/ other information that may be provided to Speedypay at the time of enabling the services for the user. Any request from the bank or the legal authorities to block an account or mark a lien on any amount of the client will be passed on to the client and the lien of the said amount or unblocking of the account will only happen once cleared by the bank or by the concerned authorities Speedypay/ service provider reserve the right to impose limits on the number of transactions which may be charged on an account during any time period, and reserve the right to refuse to make payments in respect of transactions exceeding such limit. Speedypay/ service provider also reserve the right to refuse to make payments in respect of transactions by users with a prior history of questionable charges.
Subject to the provisions stated herein and as specified by Speedypay from time to time, the user will not hold Speedypay liable in case of any improper/ fraudulent/unauthorized/ duplicate/erroneous use of his mobile and/or the web based access. Speedypay will also not be liable for any consequences connected with the use/ misuse of user’s mobile/ e mail account by any third party. If any third parties gain access to the services, the user will be responsible and shall indemnify Speedypay against any liability, costs or damages arising out of such misuse / use by third parties based upon or relating to such access and use, or otherwise.
The user shall be fully liable for:
- Any unauthorised use of his mobile/ email account; and/or
- All authorised transactions on his mobile/email account
Without prejudice to the remedies available to Speedypay and these terms, Speedypay shall be under no liability whatsoever to the user in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of
- Any defect in any products/services supplied to them
- any inability of a third party to supply or deliver the required Products in the necessary numbers or types;
- the refusal of any person (including a Service Provider) to honour or accept a payment;
- The malfunction of any computer terminal or equipment
- The utilization of the services by any person other than by the user
- Any mis-statement, error or omission in any details disclosed to Speedypay
If either Speedypay or service provider suspects, on reasonable grounds, that a user has committed a breach of these terms or any other agreement with Speedypay or any act of dishonesty or fraud against Speedypay/ any service provider, Speedypay shall be entitled to
- Any defect in any products/services supplied to them
- Suspend all payment under these terms
- Deactivate/ suspend your user account and disable your password
- Terminate user’s access to the website or the services
Pending enquiries by Speedypay.
User may cancel their user account at any time by sending Speedypay an email. Please note that once your account is cancelled, Speedypay does not have any obligation to return any data or information that may reside on its servers or other equipment.
User shall keep Speedypay indemnified from and against any and all liability (including but not limited to liabilities, judgments, damages, losses, claims, costs and expenses,) or any other loss that may occur, arising from or relating to any claim, suit or proceeding brought against Speedypay by another user/ service provider/ third party for reasons including, but not limited to
- Delivery, non-delivery or delay, deficiency or mistake in respect of the products sold
- A breach, non-performance, non-Compliance or inadequate performance by the user of any of the terms, conditions, representations, obligations or warranties made by him
- Any acts, errors, misrepresentations, wilful misconduct or negligence of the user, or his employees, subcontractors and agents in performance of their obligations under these terms.
- Terminate user’s access to the website or the services
The user shall comply with all such terms and conditions as Speedypay or any service provider may prescribe from time to time with regard to the services. All transactions effected by or through this website, shall constitute legally binding and valid transactions when done in adherence to and in compliance with the terms and conditions prescribed by Speedypay or seller/ service provider.
User agrees not to disclose or attempt to use or personally benefit from any non-public information that he may learn on the website or through the services. This obligation shall continue until such time as the non-public information has become publicly known through no action of your own. If you are compelled by order of a court or other governmental or legal body (or have notice that such an order is being sought) to divulge any such non-public information, you agree to promptly and diligently notify Speedypay and cooperate fully with Speedypay in protecting such information to the extent possible under applicable law.
Speedypay may access, preserve and disclose any of your information if required to do so by law, or if we believe in good faith that it is reasonably necessary to
- Respond to claims asserted against Speedypay or to comply with legal process
- For Fraud Prevention, Risk Assessment, Investigation, Customer Support, Product development and de-bugging purposes
- Protect the Rights, Property or Safety of Speedypay, its users or members of the public.
Intellectual Property Rights
The website content and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein ("marks") are owned by or licensed to Speedypay, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the law and international conventions. Such website content may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, uploaded, or otherwise exploited without the prior written consent of Speedypay.